Accreditaton at Monash House Private Hospital
Monash House Private Hospital (MHPH) operates under approved by-laws and apply to all Accredited Practitioners. The By-laws outline the requirements for credentialing and defining the scope of clinical practice at Monash House Private Hospital to ensure that:
- Services are provided within the capability and role of the health service
- Medical practitioners appointed to the health service are competent and able to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of their appointment
- A positive environment for medical practitioners is in place with a clear recognition of the resources required to support high quality services
- Appropriate and effective clinical governance
- Support and facilitate a quality health service that delivers safe care
A copy of the Monash House Private Hospital by-laws can be found here.