Opportunity to establish and grow your presence in South Eastern Suburbs (Clayton) from the heart of Monash Medical Precinct
Are you seeking theatre availability?
Are you looking to expand your referral base?
Monash House Private Hospital (MHPH) is a boutique independent facility that seeks to tailor its services for Visiting Medical Officers. Our state-of-the-art facility is a fully accredited 22 bed private hospital with 4 theatres, a CT-guided Procedure Room and private overnight rooms with ensuites.
What we offer
- Creative partnering opportunities
- Theatre availability to meet your schedule and equipment requirements
- Onsite consulting room options
- Access to business development and marketing support to increase your profile among GP and allied health referrers
- Highly experienced Director of Nursing leading a skilled and cohesive team
- Support of a dedicated team to assist with your clinical research
- Theatres with advanced dual cameras and live streaming webinar capabilities
- Central location with easy access to public transport
- Consulting Rooms
- Boardroom / Education Room
- Free Parking for VMOs
We are expanding to provide the following specialist medical services:
- Interventional pain management
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- General Surgery
Monash House Private Hospital is located in the heart of Monash Medical Precinct in Melbourne’s southeast.
To express your interest or arrange a hospital tour, please fill out the form below or contact:
Amanda Lingenberg (Director of Nursing)
Ph: (03) 8394 0757